Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites!

It's finally Friday! I feel like this week has been particularly long for some reason. I am sooo glad to have arrived at the end of it.

Some things that are my favorite this week:

1.) Lancome Juicy Shaker


If you are a child of the 90's, you probably remember the super popular Juicy Tubes from Lancome. I remember my sister had tons of those, along with Lancome Miracle perfume and that scent instantly makes me nostalgic for her wicker vanity and a pair of black pumps we fought over all the time :) Anyway, this new product is sheer, and considered a lip "oil" which sounds perfect for summer! It keeps your lips moisturized, not sticky and has a hint of color. I want the juicy watermelon shade:


2.) Heated Eyelash Curler



This little product is amazing! It was really inexpensive and makes a huge difference with my lashes. The little red piece turns clear when it's heated up. I use it right before I apply my mascara and love the result.  


3.) Essie Bubble Bath nail polish
This is the perfect sheer pink polish. I paint two coats and I love that it still shows my nails under, but gives them a really natural look. If I don't have nail polish on, my nails tend to peel and never grow long(ish). This stuff really does last 3-4 days without any chips, and when it does chip a little, it doesn't show because the color is so natural. Love this and have been wearing on repeat for the last month!




4.) Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars

I love any kind of frozen treat.  I don't limit myself to summer, but when it really starts to get warm and it's light outside until 8 pm or later, I have to have a popsicle. This was a daily ritual in ym childhood, and I am still mad that there aren't the Lifesaver Flavor Posicles, or Jello Fruit pops anymore! Those were both my absolute favorite. But, this Edy's fruit bar is really good. I love anything peach flavored and these are so yummy!  

5.) Twinnings Cold Brew Iced Tea, peach flavor

So good, and it really is perfect when steeped in cold water! It doesn't hardly need any sugar. I add a little bit of stevia, and it's the perfect drink! I drink mostly water, but I looove iced tea, especially sweet, and again peach. I haven't been able to find it the last two times I was at Kroger, so I may end up ordering it.


Hope you have a fabulous weekend! It's supposed to rain here on Saturday, but Sunday looks beautiful! XOXO


1 comment:

  1. that cold brew tea looks so good! so glad i came across your blog from the link up! hope you have a great friday my friend! feel free to drop by mine as well :D

    ReplyDelete