Thursday, June 16, 2016

Friday Favorites!




Happy Friday! Summer is here in full swing. It has been a scorcher this week in East TN.  The only way to be outside is in or around a body of water. Preferably a pool with spf 50, a hat and a Starbucks "pink drink"
Have you tried one? If not, ask for their strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk. It's delicious and tastes just like a pink starburst! Go get one right now- you're welcome ;)




2.) Another thing I am loving for summer is my Swell water bottle. It's a double wall stainless steel bottle that keeps your drink cold for up to 24 hours! Mine is gold and I even added a vinyl monogram to personalize it! I get a lot of compliments, or even questions about if it's a champagne bottle! ;)

Not a champagne bottle, but does keep your water COLD 

3.)  I am also loving being blonder for summer. I just got my hair highlighted and I feel like a whole new woman with all this blonde! I picked up some of these new Redken products while at the salon to keep my hair looking bright all summer. I'm all about the way a shampoo smells, and this one is very nice. And the fragrance lasts all day too! 



4.)  One additional product on my list this week is this shade of white nail polish from OPI. I have never been one who buys the $8 bottle of OPI but I swear it lasts the longest of any other polish brand on my nails.



And last but not least, I am loving this man, as we celebrate 3 years of marriage this weekend! 
June 20, 2013, Mr. & Mrs. Bryant 


Hope your weekend is filled with pink drinks, love, and sunshine!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment