Tuesday, June 7, 2016

What's in my Bag?

Today I'm going to talk about what's in my bag. I love to carry a large bag with me to work everyday. I never know what I may need throughout the day, but on the weekends and when I go out shopping, I have stopped lugging a large bag around and usually carry a cross body style that is hands free. 

My every day work bag is this gorgeous Milly hobo bag. This color goes with all colors in my wardrobe. It's sold out everywhere, but Barney's still has a similar version


PS- Wait until they do an extra 60% off clearance sale, which is usually a few times a year. They did one over memorial day, so sign up for e-mails and keep an eye out!

Inside my bag, I carry my wallet, iphone,  zippered bag for makeup and lipsticks, a mini hairbrush, band aids, sunglasses, nail clippers and file, pill case with advil/ aleve, inhaler, hand cream, hand sanitizer, cortisone cream, and ponytail holders. I am always prepared! Usually if I'm just running out for a quick errand, I pretty much just carry my wallet, phone, lipgloss, and keys. Here are some of my favorite purse essentials:
Mark and Graham Monogrammed Gingham Pouch

Kate Spade Croc Embossed wallet

My favorite everyday lip color is MAC lipstick in brave. It's a great  pink/ nude color that I tend to reach for. I also love this new matte shade  by Clinique. 

Happy Tuesday!





3 comments:

  1. I love those monogrammed mini purses--- you have a ton of stuff in your bag but seem so organised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post friend! so glad i found your blog through the show and tell link up today!

    ReplyDelete