Thursday, July 28, 2016

Getting to Know Me...21 Questions

Today, I thought I would answer one of those surveys that have been going around from time to time. Some questions may be obvious if you know me, and some may not be. Here goes!


1. Are you named after anyone? My mom got the name Megan as a combination of her two sister's names, Margaret and Anne, so yes. 

2. When was the last time you cried?  It was probably a month or so ago. Can't remember specifically. 

3. Do you have kids? No 

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?  Of course, I think I have a pretty good sense of humor and enjoy entertaining people. so that alone makes me fun. 

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?  Yeah, I do. A LOT.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?  Hell to the NO! I'm not into the kind of physical rush that feels like I may or may not be dying. 

7. What's your favorite cereal? Crispix is really good and I also love Cinnamon Toast Crunch 

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?  Probably their clothes. I love fashion and clothes and instantly like to check out what someone is wearing, especially if it's something I would wear. 

9. What is your eye color?  Hazel 

10. Scary movie or happy endings?  I like happy endings, or indie dramas or documentaries

11. Favorite smells?   My pug Lulu after she's had a bath, fresh cut grass, a baby's head, and my favorite perfume is Juliette has a Gun Not a Perfume 

12. Summer or winter? Summer

13. Computer or television?  Television. I love local news, and cable! 

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?  Probably Muscat, Oman. 

15. Do you have any special talents? I am really good at imitating people's voices and accents. 

16. Where were you born? Pennsylvania 

17. What are your hobbies?  I like to do anything water related- swimming, boating, going to the beach. I love traveling, and even just going for a long drive along back roads. Oh, and we're obsessed with our pug, so we like to have a "best friend day" once a month where we cuddle up and spend the whole day together. 

18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a pug Lulu London who is almost 9. I have two brown tabby kitties. The first is Wichiku or Wichi for short (pronounced Way-shee) and she is approximately 18. She's very old, but still kicking. Then we have Minnie, who is 7 and also a brown tabby. She looks like she could be Wichi's daughter, so that's where the name came from. 

19. Favorite movie? Dirty Dancing. Love it and need to watch it again this simmer 

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, my sister, Maureen who is 4 years younger, also two older half siblings, brother, and sister. 


21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy with my husband Marc, our family, and lots of Pugs and perhaps a Persian kitty too ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment