Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

It has been a few weeks, errrr  almost 27 days since I last blogged, so I am popping in today, to share some updates!


What We're Eating this Week:

My Mom was here last weekend and made one of her favorite recipes from when I was growing up. My sister and I love this and it's a very simple recipe. 

Chicken & Puff Pastry
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, 
1 tbsp olive oil
2 gloves chopped garlic
1 can cream of mushroom soup (you can use cream of broccoli, or chicken)
2 cups broccoli florets (frozen or fresh)
Pepperidge Farm Frozen Puff Pastry Shells

Saute garlic and chicken in olive oil until chicken is fully cooked. Add soup mixture and broccoli and cook over Low for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cook puff pastry according to package directions. Serve with herbed white rice. This recipe will yield lots of extra sauce to spoon over rice and pastries. 



Something I'm Excited About:

I am really excited because my sister in law is driving from Kansas this weekend and we will get to see my nieces and nephew! My nephew is just 2 and we haven't seen him since last Christmas. He is getting so big and is now at a fun age, where he will want lots of "pway" time! 
Colton and his Auntie Megan 



What I'm Loving:

I recently started subscribing to Sephora Play, a monthly beauty subscription box, and my July box was really great! Everything I got, I am obsessed with! 



The Too Faced bronzer has a chocolate scent that I love, and is a really great shade, even for my fair skin! And the Smashbox primer is bulletproof and is the only thing saving my face in this 100 degree heat & humidity. The Ouai spray is something I've been wanting to try for a long time, and I love this so much, I'll probably buy a full size bottle when this runs out! 



1 comment: