Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Spring Wants and Wishes



Spring Wish List 

One of my favorite bloggers Looks Good from the Back  always posts these Buy this So We Don't Have to posts and I love them. I have often been "talked" into some amazing deals because of these posts, so I thought I may enable you with some exciting deals and adorable spring fashion from some of my favorites. 


This dress is gorgeous. I love the embroidery that is showing up everywhere this spring, plus this dress has short sleeves, and comes in my favorite color (black!)  It is perfect for going out for tacos and margaritas on the patio, or even wearing to to the office on a random Tuesday. 



These clogs are highly recommended and actually a pretty decent price.. And now, I realize that I would love a pair of these low heeled clogs. They look comfortable, they are real leather, and the tan would go with anything. Because I have very wide and yet small feet, I have trouble with finding sandals that aren't a thong. Most shoes hurt my pinkie toe and I end up not wearing them and just wearing my Black Saunk Yoga Spree Flip flops constantly. 

Since we are talking about a wish list, this new necklace from Kendra Scott is so cute and I need it:

Kendra Scott Miller Tassel necklace in Gold, $225
    it's definitely on the high end price-wise for me, but it's really pretty and so versatile. 

              Okay now this  is the ultimate bag for me. I have discovered that anything in sapphire blue is my new favorite color. It surprisingly goes with everything and gets so many compliments. I love a cross body bag for shopping or going out- it's so lightweight and you can't cram it full of 30 lipsticks ;)  I found my favorite purse last summer off barneys warehouse for an insane deal, and I am currently stalking this one until it goes down more. 

When talking about wish lists and wants I could go on forever. I didn't even go into beauty, because that is a whole other blog post!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment